Friday, March 27, 2015

My Latest Sephora Haul

This latest haul from Sephora was again care of my great personal shopper, aka. my hubby. Today was his last day working virtually across the road from the store (sob!) which means I won't have such easy access to this wonderful place anymore.

After a couple of days of deciding I gave him my wishlist and sent him on his way and this is what he ended up bringing home:


1) Cowshed Grumpy Cow Uplifting Bath & Shower Gel - This wasn't on my list but when I'd mentioned to him how much I loved the Lazy Cow one he got me last time he decided to get this one for me to try as well. And no, I couldn't be angry with him for getting Grumpy Cow this time as it pretty much fits how I feel these days being five months pregnant and totally over the whole thing already.

2) Bite Beauty High Pigment Pencil in Quince - This was something I was really excited about as I've heard so many good things about these pencils. I originally had two different shades on my list but apparently they were both out of stock (Typical!) so hubby took it upon himself to choose this one as being the closest to one of the others I'd chosen. Quince is such a bright, rich magenta shade that I'm still working up the courage to try applying it to my lips as yet but will most likely put up a review once I do.

3) Becca The One Perfecting Brush - Hold on while I take a moment to actually think about how much I just spent on one makeup brush! This was a bit of an impulse addition to my list and I guess I was almost secretly hoping deep down that they would be out of stock so that I wouldn't have to feel guilty about buying one. But, low and behold they had plenty of stock and now I am the proud owner of one of these beauties. I don't know why I had to have one but I just did and I can't wait to see if it is worth all the hype.

4) Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush in Fearless - This was on my list and the exact shade I wanted too! I am probably the only beauty lover in Australia that did not already own one of these puppies so I can now breath a big sigh of relief.



I did have a couple of other items on my list that apparently weren't in stock or just weren't stocked in the Australian store (bummer!) so I will have to keep these on my wishlist for the future.

Due to the fact that hubby spent so much he also got given a couple of free gifts at the checkout which was a nice little surprise. These were an Ole Henriksen 3 Little Wonders Mini Collection which consists of a Truth Serum Collagen Booster, an Invigorating Night Treatment and a Sheer Transformation moisturiser plus a small sample of the Balenciaga B. fragrance.

I haven't ever tried either of these before so was quite happy to get them as samples.


So, that was my latest (and quite possibly last) haul from Sephora. One day I might be able to ditch my son and my work and take a trip down into Sydney myself to go through there but I won't hold my breath!

Have you tried any of these products? What other things should I have had on my wishlist instead?

I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!

Michelle xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to read your comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...