Saturday, February 1, 2014

MAC Stroke of Midnight Eye Palette - Cool

Ok, so I admit that I almost decided not to come back to the dear old blog. My life has taken a very unexpected hectic turn with my personal business getting very, very busy over the last couple of months. Trying to manage that growth along with my regular job as well as attempting to be a half decent mother to my almost three year old and keeping up with all my wifey duties on top of it all has pulled me in way too many directions lately and unfortunately I had to take a step back from some things for a little while.

But, the pull of blogging turned out to be too strong and I'm taking a big breath and attempting to juggle it all. Seriously, I wouldn't know what to do with myself if I had spare time these days anyway!!

So, as I promised weeks ago when I did this post, I am finally sharing my thoughts on the MAC Stroke of Midnight Eye Palette in Cool that my wonderful hubby bought for me when he had to go overseas for a week in November for work.



This pretty has not left my makeup table since it was opened. I cannot say enough how much I love all of the shades in this palette and how versatile and easy to use they are.


This palette comes with five eyeshadow shades, three of which are a little bit shimmery and the other two are quite matte. It also comes with a dual ended brush that can be used to blend the shadow as well as line the eyes if you wish.

The shades are as follows:

* Fair Sex
* Deception
* Romance me
* Frisco; and
*Shadowy Lady

 (Natural Light)
 (With flash)

This palette can be used for an everyday subtle eye look as well as making a pretty good smoky eye. The shadows all blend beautifully with one another and last for a good few hours on me before creasing. I don't really notice too much fallout when using these shadows either which is a nice bonus.

My favourite look is using the pale cream shade all over the lid with some of the matte pink shade on the outer half of the lid with the dark purple shade blended into the crease or as a liner along the top lashes.

This is my first experience with using any MAC eyeshadows and I have to say it's definitely made me want to try some more.

Has anyone else tried this palette as well?

Have a great weekend!

Michelle xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to read your comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...