Friday, March 15, 2013

Nails of the Week - Napoleon Perdis Skinny Latte Nail Polish


This is my first ever Napoleon polish and although the shade is not something I would normally choose to wear (I'm more of a bright nail polish gal), it actually grew on me more every day I wore it and is one that I really like now.

I received this polish ages ago when I had a makeover at the local Napoleon Perdis counter and if you spent over a certain amount on products after you received a little goody bag with a few things in it. This polish was part of that goody bag.


This polish is surprisingly long lasting and is opaque after just two coats (which is what I am wearing here). It's a lovely consistency to apply and dries quite fast without any streaking or bubbles forming after multiple coats.


It took me so long to try this out because the colour just wasn't calling to me but I'm really glad that I did now. I felt a little bit too librarian at first when I put it on but it's surprising how nice it actually makes the nails look.


I'll definitely be keeping my eye out for other Napoleon Perdis polishes from now on!

Has anyone else ever used a polish from this range before?

I hope everyone has had a great week!

Michelle xx

2 comments:

  1. Love this gorgeous color. I'm really into nude shades these days, and this may just be that perfect nude color for my skin tone.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have quite a pale skintone and I thought it suited me really well. It's definitely restored my faith in nude polishes that's for sure!

      Delete

I would love to read your comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...