Tuesday, March 5, 2013

February Empties

Well, February was a pretty pathetic month for me as far as empties go. I've been trying to use very minimal products on my skin other than the absolute necessities lately due to how hot it has been. I think it has definitely paid off too becuase I've had the least amount of breakouts ever this summer even though my skin can be a total oil slick at this time of year.

Anyway, here is what I managed to get though during February:


1) Priceline Exfoliating 3 in 1 Facial Wipes - Holey moley! These are harsh on the skin. The first few times I used these I thought they were going to strip my skin to the bone but then I seemed to get used to them and they didn't feel too bad after that (maybe the nerves in my skin were permanently damaged, who knows!) Anyway, they certainly remove all traces of makeup as well as giving the skin a very good exfoliation on those lazy nights when you really love having something that kills two birds.

2) Gatineau Aquamemory Moisture Replenish Cream - I have no idea where this sample came from but I decided to try it as a light daytime moisturiser when I didn't feel like using a tinted one or some BB cream. It feels lovely on the skin and makes it feel so soft during the day. I'd definitely rebuy this.

3) A'kin Jasmine Body Wash - These body washes are a favourite of mine and I buy them over and over again.

4) Mirenesse Power Lift Foam Cleanser - This super foamy cleanser was actually really nice to use and didn't dry my skin out or make it feel tight at all. It cleaned my face totally and this tiny tube lasted a surprisingly long time because you really only need a tiny amount of this stuff.

5) Klorane Shampoo and Conditioner with Pomegranate - I know it's hard to make a decision from using a product once but this really didn't impress me at all. My hair felt like straw and was so hard to get a comb through after using this. First impressions are a definite no-buy for me.

6) Kerastase Nectar Thermique - It's official, these are breeding in my bathroom. I swear I have used up at least 10 of these sachets and I still keep finding more. I've resorted to using it a bit like a leave-in conditioner now just to beat them at their own game and use the buggers up!

7) Avon Ultra Colour Rich Lipstick in Looking Glass Lilac - Yes!!! A makeup product finally used up!! It has taken me forever but I have finally done it. I decided a while ago to pick one pale or neutral lipstick that I can wear practically every day when I'm feeling lazy in an effort to start trying to use up some of my lipsticks and this is the first one I picked because it was fairly used up already. I'm not sure what the next one I'm going to aim to finish off will be yet......

So that's it for me for the month of February.

Have a lovely day!

Michelle xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to read your comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...