Monday, March 18, 2013

Bye Bye Google Reader

As you may be aware by now (or not!) Google Reader will be retiring as at the 1st July 2013. This means that any of you who follow me through an RSS feed in Google Reader will need to think about another way to stay up to date with my posts (pretty, pretty please :-))

To make it a bit easier for you, I have a few other ways that I can be followed, all of which are listed in the left sidebar.

The easiest way I can see for now is most likely Bloglovin' as they have a super easy way to import all of your Google Reader feeds into their platform. I just did it myself and was amazed at how well it worked.


Bloglovin is also great because they have an app for Android and iPhone that allows you to follow all of your favourite blogs on the go.

I am also on Hello Cotton which is a more female blog oriented site. I love to browse this site sometimes for new blogs I've never seen before as the front page is great for seeing new and or popular blogs that you might not have noticed yet.


Lastly, I am also on Bloggers which is a universal blog site. It's also a great place to find other blogs you might never had noticed before too!


As I said before, all of the links to follow me on any of these sites are listed on the left sidebar.

If anyone has any other great reader or blog following site suggestions I'd love to know about them!

I hope everyone had a great weekend.

Michelle xx



No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to read your comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...