Thursday, November 8, 2012

Mirenesse Haul

So I did it! I joined the Mirenesse VIP club and as soon as I received my first voucher I was online faster than you can say 'Discount!'

I'm extremely happy with what I ordered and it only took three days to arrive with free postage. Win!

Here's what I got for my first VIP order:


1) Spring Racing Pack - This contained the Pore Perfect Cover Air Mousse Primer, the Crystal Colour Drops Hydrating Mineral Powders and the Viva Eternal Gloss in Show Girl. The mousse primer is unbelievable and I think it will become a favourite product of mine and the Mineral Powders is a very good competitor to my Napoleon Ultimate Contour Palette. The lip gloss is a really pretty pale pink with a hint of sparkle.

2) Lip Bomb in no. 9 - This is an amazing lip product that is kind of like a hybrid between a lipstick and a gloss. It seems to be very similar to an OCC Lip Tar in consistency and colour payoff and this one is a bright apricot/pink shade. My only gripe is that Mirenesse give these a number instead of a name. I prefer products to have names so you can relate to them better. Is that weird?

By purchasing the above products I was entitled to receive two freebies and from the selection they gave me I chose the Cheeky Blush in Russian Rose and a sample of the Eclipse Age Defence Daily Face & Neck Mineral Balm. The blush is so gorgeous and I don't want to ruin the pattern on it by using it! I've used the balm once so far and really like it. It also contains an SPF15 which is always a winner with me.

Overall I was super pleased with what I got in this order and am looking forward to trying it all out properly. Next month I think I might have a go at ordering some of their skin care products as I'm curious to see what they are like.

Michelle xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to read your comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...