Wednesday, November 14, 2012

I've finally jumped on the Korres Lip Butter bandwagon!

Ok, so I usually pride myself on the fact that I have very good self restraint and very rarely go into lemming mode when I see products being talked about. I usually only fold if the product looks like something that I absolutely CANNOT live without, and this is my defence as to why I decided to purchase two Korres Lip Butters not so long ago.


The two that seemed to appeal to me the most were Wild Rose and Pomegranate so thanks to the wonderful world of online shopping I had these both in my hot little hands within the week of deciding I needed to have them in my collection.


These lip butters are extremely popular and I have since found out why. They taste absolutely yummy and leave such a pretty soft tint on the lips that lasts for a good couple of hours on me.

They also leave my lips feeling super soft once applied and this softness sticks around even after the colour has faded away.

(Left: Wild Rose, Right: Pomegranate)

My one gripe with these Lip Butters is the little white pot they come in. It has a very narrow opening which I dread trying to use if my nails ever decide to grow again like they used to. At the moment I tend to use my pinky to get the product out but I really think that if they came in a tube or lipbalm type dispenser they would be much more appealing.

There are a few other flavours in the range which I might also look into getting one day down the track.

Am I the last person on the planet to try these? I'd love to know if anyone else has had any lemming moments as well lately?

Michelle xx

2 comments:

  1. I want to try these but I dont like "pot" container its' not best when you have nails.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, that's the only problem I think I'll have with them too. I hate the thought of getting the balm under my fingernails, Yuk!

      Delete

I would love to read your comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...