Saturday, November 24, 2012

Dr Lewinn's Skin Perfect Anti-ageing Primer


I was lucky enough to receive this primer to try as part of the Beauty Heaven trial team and couldn't wait to start using it.


What the product claims:
'Dr. LeWinn’s Skin Perfect Anti-ageing Primer is for instantly silky and smooth skin. The anti-ageing primer allows make-up to glide over skin and prepares the complexion for a long lasting base. Its lightweight formula contains Evermat™ technology to visibly reduce the appearance of pores and absorb excess oils, without over-drying. Skin is left clear, glowing and hydrated.'

This primer comes in a heavy frosted glass bottle which seems kind of luxurious to me. It has a pump dispenser that gives just the right amount of primer to cover the entire face in one go.



It goes on like a nice light moisturiser and has a scent that isn't too overpowering which I think is great.

It sinks in super fast and makes my skin feel lovely and smooth prior to foundation application. Once it's sunk in my foundation applies like a dream and my skin looks almost flawless as the majority of my fine lines seem to just disappear.



This primer has become my go-to primer lately as it's just so lovely to use. I can't comment on the anti-ageing claims though as I haven't really noticed any long lasting differences in the way my skin looks in that department. It does seem to smooth out my fine lines when applied and stops my foundation from sinking into them too which is a bonus.

Has anyone else tried this primer yet?

Michelle xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to read your comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...