Thursday, August 23, 2012

Nails of The Week - Orly Nail Lacquer in Orange Punch

                

So, after the dreary winter shade I had on last week, I decided to amp it up this week by applying this little beauty, Orly Nail Lacquer in Orange Punch.


I am in love with this polish. There aren't many colours out there that have such an impact as this one does and I can't believe how many comments I have received from strangers while wearing it. I literally feel like my eyes are on fire when I look at my fingertips!


Orly polishes wear surprisingly well considering how cheap they are. I'm pretty sure I picked this one up at Priceline ages ago for a measly $2.00.

I have applied three coats of this shade in the above photos as I just didn't feel that two coats was opaque enough and I don't really like to see any nail bed at all when I have polish on. These polishes dry surprisingly fast in between coats as well which is great when you need to apply more than just one.

Is anyone else a fan of super bright shades like me?

Michelle xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to read your comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...