Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Models Prefer Professional Illuminizor in Illuminate

Lately I have developed a new love in the brand Models Prefer. Everything I've tried from this brand so far has impressed me and their awesome low prices are too good to be true sometimes.

One of the latest products that's been on constant rotation lately is their Illuminizor in the shade Illuminate. I purchased a few products a little while back when Priceline had a buy 2 get 1 free sale and this was one of them.



What the product claims:
'Luminizing cream to highlight the face or body for a natural glow. Enriched with cactus extract and Vitamin E.'

Illuminate gives a really pretty but subtle pink glow and is so easy to blend on the skin.

I love to mix some of this illuminizor in with my foundation as it just wakes my face up and makes my skin look alive, fresh and glowy. It's also lovely as a highlighter on the cheekbones.


I only have one little gripe with this product and that is the pump mechanism on the bottle. I swear mine is bipola. Some days it plays really nice and allows me to dispense just the right amount of product, but then on other days it either spews out a ridiculous amount that would cover my entire body or it spits out in a way that coats me and the rest of my bathroom. See the above picture, this is one pump worth on the left and a small amount blended out on the right.

I think if it came in a tube or other type of packaging that allowed easier dispensing it would almost be faultless.


Has anyone else used this illuminizor before? Are you a fan of Models Prefer products as well?

Michelle xx

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous:) Another brand I wish we had here in Canada..would love to check it out.

    http://beautifulworldoflennynb.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a shame you can't access it there. I bet you have a lot of drool worthy products that we can't get here though to make up for it!

      Delete

I would love to read your comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...