Monday, August 6, 2012

July Empties


So I had a great month during July using up some full size products as well as getting rid of some more samples.

Here's what I managed to get through in July:

* Dove Purely Pampering Body Wash - I am such a fan of all Dove products, especially their body wash. This left my skin feel clean without stripping it or making me feel dry and itchy. I absolutely loved the scent of this too.

* MOR Candied Vanilla Almond Body Butter - I have a little obsession with MOR body butters and this one is my favourite. It was a sad moment in our household the night I used this one up. I'll be looking to replace it very soon.

*Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Night Renewal Cream - This was one of the nicest creams I have used on my face in a long time. It ticked all the boxes in that it smells nice, absorbed quickly, didn't make me feel greasy and made my skin feel super soft.

* Lonvitalite 24K Gold Yulan Oil Facial Mask - I will be posting a review of this mask soon. Let me just say my skin has never felt so awesome after using a mask like it did with this one.

*  Montagne Jeunesse Anti-stress Fabric Facial Mask - These are such a great product for a budget price. I buy these often.

* Clinique Anti-blemish Solutions Clearing Concealer - This technically is being thrown out without being finished. I just don't like this concealer at all as it is quite cakey and seems to do nothing but enhance any fine lines on my face.

* Australis Pressed Powder - This is one of my favourite pressed powders and is also technically not finished. Unfortunately, I dropped it last week on the tiled floor in our ensuite and it smashed into a billion teeny pieces so became impossible to continue using.

* Evo The Therapist Calming Conditioner - This conditioner didn't really do much for my dry, frizzy hair. Also, it was near impossible to get the product out of this silly hard plastic bottle which just made me frustrated.

* Pure Fiji Bodu Butter in Coconut - I absolutely love the feel of these body butters but am not a fan of the fake coconut scent.

* Benefit Total Moisture Facial Cream - This cream made my face feel like the inside of a grease trap. Needless to say I'm not much of a fan.

* EmerginC Kombucha Cleanser - This was a lovely cleanser and after using the couple of samples I had I am tempted to buy a full size version of this.

* Sebastian Penetraitt Strengthening and Repair Shampoo and Conditioner - I have never felt such a difference in the softness of my hair then after using these small samples in one application. I was truely amazed and am definitely going to get some of the full size shampoo and conditioners when I get the chance.

* Be in Awe Gentle Cleanser - This was also a lovely cleanser and it had such an interesting smell. I'd most likely buy this again if the opportunity came up.

* La Perla J'Aime Eau De Parfum - I didn't mind this scent but it seemed a bit more 'old lady' to me. I could picture it as something my mother would prefer to wear than me.

* CK Shock Eau De Toilette - I also didn't mind this scent but wouldn't buy it for myself. It was a little bit too sickly sweet for me.

So there you have it. I think I did really well last month!

Hope everyone else had a fabulous empties month :-)

Michelle xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to read your comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...