Tuesday, August 21, 2012

August Bellabox - Go Green!

I was really pleased when I received my August Bellabox the other day and saw two makeup items in there. Finally, something other than skincare!

So, here is what I received in the August Bellabox:


1) Luk Beautifood Lip Nourish in Cinnamon & Mandarin (RRP $24.95 from Bellabox.com.au) - These are a new lip product that contain 100% natural edible ingredients. The shade I received is a very sheer nude that doesn't really show up on my lips at all but feels pretty much the same as a nice lip balm.

2) Lush Ro's Argan Body Conditioner (45gm sample pot, RRP $29.95 for 225gm) - This stuff smells absolutely amazing! I can't seem to stop smelling the back of my hand where I have tested it. It feels like a really nice and thick body moisturiser which is perfect for me at this time of the year.

3) Aveeno Daily Moisturising Lotion (29ml sample, RRP $12.99 for 354ml) - I have used practically every moisturiser in the Aveeno range and have loved them. This one will be great to keep in my handbag for when I have any dry skin emegencies.

4) EmerginC Phytocell Cream & Kombucha Cleanser (1 x 3ml sample of each, RRP $44.00 for 120ml Cleanser and $105.00 for 50ml Cream) - I have received samples of this before in a previous box and really liked them.

5) USPA Organic Wild Thyme Foot Pumice (30ml sample, RRP $39.00 for 200ml) - This is a really lovely herby gel with crushed pumice all through it. I can't wait to treat my feet with this before breaking out all my summer shoes.

6) Bourjois Smoky Eye Pencil in Dark Purple (Full size, RRP $20.00) - This is a lovely deep plum shade that is a colour I use often as an eyeliner because it's not as severe as black. It has a brush on the end which is supposedly to use as a smudger which I think is a little odd as smudgers are usually a small rubber tip but I'm game to see if it works.

7) Phytocare Daily C (2 x 3.7gm sachets, RRP $17.80 for 30 sachets) - This is an interesting idea. It's Vitamin C in a powder form that you mix with either water or juice. I usually take Vitamin C chews every day (I secretly love the citrus tang of them) so am interested to try this.

8) Bonus product - You, Me & Everybody Hand Wash - A voucher was also included to get a free bottle of this hand wash with any Bellabox purchase during the month of August. I've looked on the website so many times in the past few months to try and buy something and use up my points but can never decide what I actually want. Maybe I'll have another look this week and see if I can choose something to enable me to use this voucher.

So, what did you think of the August box? Did you get anything else exciting instead of the above products?

Michelle xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to read your comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...