Monday, June 4, 2012

May Addiction - 'Yes To' Brand

I realise I haven't done a monthly addiction post in a while but truthfully it's because nothing I used had really grabbed my attention to that degree until this month. I don't know if it was the stress of studying for my exam which was at the beginning of May or whether I just lost my mojo for a little while but I seemed to be a bit all over the shop beauty product wise the past couple of months.

That was until I started acquiring some 'Yes To' products and grew a soft spot for this brand again.

I used to use this brand quite a lot in the past because it was gentle on my sensitive skin but then moved on I guess to other more exciting brands. Lately I have been into 'Yes To' products again and my current go-to items from this brand at the moment are as follows:



1) Yes To Cucumbers Hypoallergenic Facial Towelettes - One word sums up these wipes, 'Bliss'. I can't get enough of the scent of these wipes. They have such a clean, fresh scent that instantly makes stress disappear once they are wiped over the face. They remove all traces of makeup and leave my skin feeling fresh and completely clean and soothed which is awesome after a big night out when I'm tired and want nothing more than to get my makeup off quickly and get into bed. I sometimes even forget to put my moisturiser on after using these because they make my skin feel moisturised enough.

2) Yes To Cucumbers Soothing Daily Gel Cleanser - I've been using this cleanser for a while now and love how sqeaky clean my skin feels after use. Again, it's got the nice, fresh cucumber scent that I just love. This gel can be a bit drying though but as long as I put on a moisturiser straight after using I don't notice any problems. The best thing to me is that I feel no stinging and get no eczema flare ups from using this cleanser. Win!

3) Yes To Carrots Conditioning Lip Butter with SPF 15 - This is such a thick lip balm that is great for those days when your lips feel like old sandpaper after a big day out in the sun and/or wind. It makes the lips feel extremely moisturised and stays on for at least a couple of hours. The only thing I must mention to be aware about with this Lip Butter is that if you apply it too thick you get a nice cream looking coating on your lips so apply it sparingly as that's not the best look to go for.

4) Yes To Carrots C Me Blush Lip Tint in Ready Red - I can't say enough about how good this Lip Tint is. I like to use this during the day to get a small tint of colour on my lips when full-on red lipstick would be too much. It stays on for ages and leaves the lips feeling so soft and moisturised. You can build the colour of this tint up too by applying a few layers if you want it to be a bit darker. It's got a very strong peppermint flavour to it though which leaves a cooling sensation on the lips so if you're not a fan of peppermint then this may not be for you.

What brands have you been loving lately?

Michelle xx

5 comments:

  1. I got my bf their Say Yes to Carrots face wash/scrub and he's really enjoying it. I've even snuck a few tube squeezes from it, and it's a lovely gentle cleanser.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh, I haven't tried that one yet. I may have to look at it the next time I'm out to purchase a face scrub.

      Delete
  2. Great post ... thanks for sharing I am going to have to check this out.

    Check out my giveaway...I'm giving way Rock Eye Designer Liner!

    ♥ Shia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No worries. I'll go check out your giveaway now!

      Delete

I would love to read your comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...