Friday, May 4, 2012

FOTF - Feeling a Bit Pink

So I finally remembered to take a photo of my latest Face of the Fortnight look just before I swapped my products over again.

This is another daytime look I did for work so it's pretty toned down:




Here's all the products that I used:


Face:
* Models Prefer Liquid Foundation in Ivory with a bit of Models Prefer Liquid Illuminizor in Illuminate mixed in;
* Australis Pressed Powder in Natural
* Australis Bronzing Powder in Golden
* Prestige Skin Loving Minerals Powder in Pure Shimmer
* Clinique Quick Blush in In-A Rush Blush

Eyes:
* Mirenesse Pearl Crush Creashless Shadows in Baroque Pearls (I used the two light shades blended together all over the lid)
* Avon Ultra Luxury Eye Liner in Charcoal smudged under the bottom lashes
* Clinique High Impact Mascara in Black

Lips:
* Avon Ultra Luxury Lip Liner in Baby Pink
* Savoir Faire Cosmetics Lipstick in Miss You (I love this lipstick, it is the creamiest and yummiest lipstick ever!)

Michelle xx

1 comment:

  1. Hi Michelle, Great blog! I'm a new follower, please follow back. Thanks!

    http://beautyloveandlipgloss.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I would love to read your comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...