Thursday, May 31, 2012

Adore Beauty Haul

When I received an email from Adore Beauty the other day stating that if you spent over $59 you got a special May goodie bag of samples I couldn't resist putting an order in.

My original order contained the following items:

1) Love & Toast Gin Blossom Hand Creme - I'm almost out of my current hand cream so couldn't resist trying this one.

2) Ecoya French Pear Natural Soy Candle - I love, love, love these candles and they come in such gorgeous scents.

3) L'Occitane Body Lotion with Organic Olive Tree Extracts - I'm a L'Occitane virgin so decided it was time to end that dry spell and try something from this brand.

So, now for the good part. As I spent over $59 on my original order I received their May Goodie Bag along with two other free samples plus a Flake mini chocolate!


Here's what was in the Goodie Bag:

1) Lancome Genifique Youth Activating Concentrate 5ml
2) Guinot Biological Peeling Radiance Gel 15ml
3) Biotherm Aquasource Hydrating Jelly 5ml
4) Burt's Bees Soap Bark & Chamomile Deep Cleansing Cream 20gm
5) Clarins Super Restorative Day Cream 30ml
6) A Thalgo silver hand mirror in a little black pouch

I also got two other small samples purely for making an order. These were an Aesop Fabulous Face Cleanser 1.5ml sachet plus a Subtle Energies Rasayana Body Lotion sachet.

Plus, who can forget the Flake mini chocolate!

Overall, I am quite pleased with the contents of the Goodie Bag and will definitely get some use out of everything in it.

This has been my first ever order from Adore Beauty and considering it only took 2 whole days from me placing my order to receiving my goodies in the post I'm very happy with the whole experience.

Did anyone else take up this special offer?

Michelle xx

2 comments:

  1. That is a wonderful GWP, the samples look like decent sizes too. Nothing better than quick shipping and a chocolate!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I'm pretty pleased with it. They are all definitely good sample sizes. And of course the chocolate is a winner!

      Delete

I would love to read your comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...