Wednesday, April 4, 2012

My New Book Blog

After much 'umming' and 'aaaghing' I've decided to set up a separate blog containing all of my book reviews and other bookish type stuff. I just wasn't happy with mixing things on this blog and think it's much cleaner to separate my two obsessions instead so they can both get the love that they deserve.

My new blog is My Little Book Space. If you are interested at all in following my book reviews or just interested in reading and books in general, please pop on over to my new blog and join me. I'd love to continue our friendship!

I will soon be moving my book reviews from this blog over to the new one and am still ironing out some small teething problems with my layout but am hoping to have My Little Book Space up and running smoothly in no time!

Hope to see you there!

Michelle xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to read your comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...