Friday, February 17, 2012

Nails of the Week - Revlon Scented Nail Enamel in 'Mint Fizz'


This nail polish is such a gorgeous, bright blue with silver glitter. It's a polish that I would proudly label my 'Deserted Island' polish, meaning that if I was stranded on a deserted island and only had one polish to use forever, I'd be happy if it was this one.




The above pictures show this polish after three coats have been applied. I found that two just wasn't enough and still left the polish a bit streaky and see-through in some spots but three coats seems to be perfect.

As for the scented part, it seems to have a very strong peppermint scent when applied but I can't say that it's all that pleasant because of the way it combines with the chemical smell of the polish. Even after showering and doing a load of dishes (ahh, I still dream of owning a dishwasher.....) I can smell a faint hint of mint which surprises me.

I'm interested in trying some of the other scented polishes in this range now to see if any of them smell much better.

Has anyone else ever tried a scented polish?

2 comments:

  1. I've got the Pina Colada one from Revlon, it's a pale blue but I haven't tried it yet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooooh, you'll have to let me know what it's like when you try it.

      Delete

I would love to read your comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...