Monday, February 13, 2012

February Lust Have It Box

So, we've just come back from our first family holiday which was spent at Coffs Harbour for four days so now I'm all refreshed and ready to face whatever 2012 can throw at me.

I was very excited when my Lust Have It box for February arrived last week and made my husband do a special stop off at our post office just so I could pick it up on the morning we went away. We didn't get one for January so I had a bit of withdrawals from it I guess :-)

Here is what came in the box for February:


1) Lancome Juicy Tubes (7ml sample, RRP $46.00 for 14ml) - These glosses give heaps of shine to your lips with a hint of colour and come in several fruity flavours. I have been wanting to try one of these for so long but could never get myself to part with the money they cost just for a lip gloss. They certainly seem to be a nice gloss though and stay on for a really long time. This one is super shiny and has very fine glittery particles in it as well. I can't really see any colour on my lips when applied though and I have no idea what shade mine is as I can't seem to find it written anywhere. It's a bright pink in the tube though.

2) Davroe Tame Lemongrass Detangler (50ml, RRP $21.50 for 315ml) - This is a lightweight non-greasy leave-in conditioning treatment mist that claims to detangle the most unruly hair, leave hair manageable, luxuriously soft and silky with the fresh natural fragrance of Passionflower and Ylang Ylang. I love these sort of hair products as they are great for my curly hair when I don't feel like washing it but need to spray something in to activate my curls.

3) Sasy n Savy Rose Lavender Hand n Nail Repair Creme (5ml, RRP $25.00 for 100ml) - This has skin nourishing evening primrose and macadamia oil to soften and smooth. It also contains shea butter to soothe and heal dry skin and Vitamin C & E. It claims to diminish the signs of ageing but I'm not sure how much of that I'll get to see as the sample is quite small and will probably only be enough for a couple of uses.

4) Lush Sugar Scrub (100ml, RRP $6.50) - This scrub stimulates activity and tackles cellulite with fennel and ginger. It also contains lavender for a skin calming effect. I love all lush products and haven't tried their scrubs before so I can't wait to give this a go.

5) Taut Collagen Infusion Mask (1 x mask, RRP $44.95 for pack of 5) - These facial masks are meant to infuse concentrated premium collagen-enriched essence to tone, hydrate and brighten your complexion in just 7-10 minutes. I wasn't too fussed on the taut drink we received in one of the earlier Lust Have It boxes but a mask like this seems a lot more practical to me and I'm very interested to try it out.

The first thing I noticed about this box when I opened it was the gorgeous smell that was coming from it because of the Lush scrub. Overall, Lust Have It are my favourite monthly sample box so far as they have always consistently pleased me with their contents unlike the others that have been a bit hit and miss for the majority of the months.

The Lust Have It boxes seem to always contain products that I will have a use for and not just items that I will force myself to use just because they are there.

What does everyone think of the February box? Does anyone have a favourite sample box so far?  

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to read your comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...