Saturday, December 3, 2011

Nails of the Week - Essie 'Smooth Sailing'

I received this nail colour in the latest Glossy Box and decided to give it a try today.

This polish is a really pretty purple with a hint of silver shimmer. It almost looks blue in some light too.




I took these photos out in the sun in an attempt to highlight the small glitter particles that shimmer in this polish. They are so very fine though that it was quite hard to capture them. (Sorry, for those of you that may not remember what the 'sun' is after this horrid weather we have been having, it's that big round yellow thing that is normally residing in the sky during the day this time of year).

I haven't used this brand of polish before and it was actually really nice and smooth to apply and was pretty much dry enough for me to keep going about my business in around 15 minutes with two coats being applied. It gives a nice even coverage too.

What colours are everyone else sporting on their nails this weekend?

1 comment:

I would love to read your comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...