Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Mirenesse 3D Forever Gloss - Hot Kiss

As I am in a bit of a lip gloss routine at the moment I thought I would share with you another one of my favourites that is getting quite a bit of use as of late.

This one is the Mirenesse 3D Forever Gloss in the shade Hot Kiss. I received this gloss is the first GlossyBox and at first I was a bit surprised by how dark it looked and thought "I'm never going to be able to go out of the house in that colour!" But, I've since played with it a bit and teamed it with different looks and am now a confident 'Hot Kiss' wearing girl.


This is a little blurb I found on the Mirenesse website about this gloss in general:

'Innovative 3D Optically Transparent Pigment Technology(OTPT) creates pigments wrapped with a reflective crystalline coating that provide amazing gloss and brilliant colours . A modern colour pallette with smooth and even pigments instantly creates a soft fullness to the lips. Botanical moisturisers and antioxidants leave lips hydrated and beautifully cushioned with a non sticky formula. The new Flexilip applicator delivers the perfect fluid application.10 slip-on shades of barely there nudes, berry delights and passionate brights .
Ideal For You: If you love glosss, hate stickiness and want super hydrated pillowy kissable lips! Key Ingredients 3D OTPT Pigments Mineral Wax Shea butter Vitamin E Paraben & Talc Free.'

This gloss is super shiny and can either be worn quite sheer if you only use a small amount on the applicator (this is the usual way I wear it) or you can make it almost full coverage with applying a bit more. The shade Hot Kiss is a bright purple leaning towards a darker plum shade even though the packaging looks almost an awful dark plummy brown.

This gloss lasts for about 3-4 hours before needing to be touched up. It seems to wear off evenly which I like and you end up with a little bit of a stain all over the lips after which I find nice too. It doesn't bleed into the lip lines or get too sticky either. I find that my lips seem to feel super moisturised after I've been wearing this gloss for a day which is a nice added bonus too.





 I've tried a couple of other Mirenesse lip glosses over the years and have found that I have really loved them all. They always seem to leave my lips feeling so nice and plump and moisturised and I have never experienced any dryness or other lip issues with their glosses. They also have a pleasant flavour which is important I think when you are wearing something so close to your mouth!

Has anyone else ever use one of these lip glosses? Do you have any other shades that you would recommend trying?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to read your comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...