Monday, December 26, 2011

Clinique Long Last Glosswear - Sunset

I have had a little bit of an obsession with lip glosses lately. I am loving the feel of glosses on my lips as they are a lot less drying than a lipstick in this weird weather we keep having and I also love the way they are a bit more forgiving than a lipstick if you don't stay in the lines due to being in a rush and/or juggling a uncooperative nine month old while trying to apply them.

My latest favourite that I seem to always reach for is my Clinique Long Last Glosswear. This gloss is so nice to apply and it also contains an SPF 15 which is an added bonus.

(Clinique Long Last Glosswear - Sunset)

Clinique claims that these glosses give 8 hours of shine but I find that I need to reapply after about 4 hours or so. This gloss is also extremely moisturising but can feel quite sticky so if you aren't a fan of sticky glosses then this one may not be for you. I actually like the sticky feeling from this gloss as it reminds me that it's on my lips and kind of feels a bit luxurious to me.

The current shade I have is Sunset which is a pretty golden colour with a bit of shimmer. This gloss has a really sheer coverage and is lovely to wear on it's own for a bit of light golden shimmer or it can also be applied over a lipstick to add a bit of shine.





Overall, this is definitely one of the best lip glosses I have ever worn. Due to it being such a thick formula I've never experienced it bleeding into my lip lines and it's such a nice sheer shimmery shade that seems to go with everything. It's also a great gloss to wear when I'm not really in the mood for much makeup.

Has anyone else used a Clinique Long Last Gloss before? Can anyone recommend any other colours that they think would be good to try?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to read your comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...