Wednesday, September 28, 2011

MOR Body Butter Score

Well I just couldn't resist using my MOR Cosmetics promotional discount of 30% off all of their Emporium Body Butters the other day and this is what I ended up with:

I ordered the full size of the Candied Vanilla Almond scent and the Lychee Flower scent (both are just devine and were so cheap at 30% off!) and ended up receiving three samples in Snow Gardenia, Belladonna (the original one I tried that has given me my MOR Body Butter obsession) and also Italian Blood Orange.

Unfortunately the Snow Gardenia sample isn't in the picture as one of my very naughty puppy dogs also took a liking to it's smell and ran off with the tube and I haven't found his hiding place as yet :-) I hope I find it unscathed as it smells so good and reminds me of my gardenia bush in my front garden and is the first sample that I actually wanted to try!

I can see me having the softest skin by the end of summer as I will be slathering this stuff on as much as I can. I just can't get enough of it!

I wonder what is everyone else's favourite body butter at the moment?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to read your comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...