Sunday, August 21, 2011

Nail Polish Haul

Well, I guess not many people can say that they go shopping for shoes but come out with nail polish instead but this is exactly what happened to me the other day when I was at my local Westfield.
I was walking past Rubi Shoes and saw they were having a sale and thought 'Great, a nice new cheap pair of flats would really come in handy' so I went in to have a look. Well, low and behold they had their range of nail polishes on sale as well and they were all going for $1.00. Yes, that's right, $1.00!!
So, me being the nail polish hoarder that I am couldn't resist checking this out and being the undecisive person that I am I just had to get every colour that was left because I just couldn't choose between them. Below are the colours I managed to get:
From left to right they are: Taupe, Miami Coral, Gunmetal, Rose, Emerald City and Sky.




Well, being the green obsessed freak that I am, of course I had to try the Emerald City colour first and here were the results:
The green is a little brighter than the picture shows due to bad lighting and I absolutely love it!

The only problem I've found with this polish is that you need a good two to three coats as it's quite thin and it has a very strong chemical smell which makes applying a bit unpleasant. Buy hey, for $1.00 who can complain??

And no, I didn't end up getting any shoes :-)

1 comment:

I would love to read your comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...