Thursday, August 18, 2011

My Beautyheaven loyalty goodies.....

I was extremely fortunate to receive my Beautyheaven loyalty status goodies in the mail today after only achieving the purple status at the beginning of last week. I wasn't expecting it for ages as most other members have said it has taken them up to 6 weeks to receive theirs.
Oh well, I couldn't wait to open to package and see what I received. Here it all is:

1) A 50ml So...? Sinful body spray (smells divine!)
2) A 50gm MOR Belladonna Body Butter (This is wrapped up so nice I don't ever want to open it!)
3) Three samples of A.S.A.P. products. Each sample containing a 5ml Daily Exfoliating Facial Scrub, Sheer Tint Moisturiser and Gentle Cleansing Gel, so that's 3 of each one!
4) Lastly, four 4ml samples of Sundari Sandalwood Cleanser.

All in all a nice little surprise I must say! Can't wait to try everything out now :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to read your comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...