Thursday, August 18, 2011

Dermalogica Daily Microfoliant

This was another product I received in my Lust Have It box last week and I am in mixed minds.
I absolutely love the way this product makes my skin feel after use, it's literally baby skin soft (I should know, I have a 5 month old!) but I don't know if it's just me but I feel a little awkward using it.
It comes as a fine powder which you are supposed to sprinkle about half a teaspoon from a sieve-like top into the palm of your hand and then blend with a little water to make a creamy paste. Well, I may be totally uncoordinated but every time I have the powder in my palm and then try to put the lid back on the container I end up losing half of it. Every time! There must be a trick to it that I'm just not getting. I did try to mix it once before putting the lid back on but then the next time I came to use it all the holes in the top were blocked and no powder could come out! If I had any input, I'd say to Dermalogica to just make the product up in the paste beforehand and sell it like that rather than as the powder. Powder and shower water/steam just do not mix.
Other than the awesome soft skin I have now since using it, I find the product smells a little like citrus which is kind of refreshing.
Anyway, I may consider buying this in the future, if I ever get the hang of dispensing it that is :-)

1 comment:

  1. Love this product and how cool is Lustbox- I am so enjoying trying all the random things!

    I keep mine away from the shower and use ta my sink only!!

    Found your blog via sarah's blog hop which is a cool idea!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to read your comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...