Sunday, August 14, 2011

BioEffect EGF Serum

Well, the first product from my Lust Have It box that I already have an opinion about is the BioEffect EGF Serum. Even if I could ever afford the high price tag (RRP $180) I don't think I would ever personally buy this product for myself. I've used it every night since receiving it and I just don't like the way it makes my skin feel when it's applied. I guess I haven't used it long enough to see any results that it claims to do as yet but I don't think I would like to use it on a permanent basis even if it did do awesome things to my skin.
It may just be me but when I apply it my skin feels so sticky all night which I really am not a fan of. I feel that everything from my pillow is going to cling to my face when I'm sleeping and touching my face after applying just feels odd.
I must say that on the plus side the product certainly does go a long way and I can see it lasting a long time which obviously makes the large price tag not so bad in the end.
All in all this serum really isn't for me. It may just be that I have naturally oily skin most of the time anyway so putting this on every night could be adding to my greasiness factor which is why I feel so sticky.

Anyway, on a different note, my husband and I met with the celebrant who married us almost three years ago today to start organising our little bub's Naming Ceremony which is exciting. We've chosen to hold it on the 30th October so I now have two and a bit months to find him the cutest little tuxedo so he looks handsome on his big day :-)

Bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to read your comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...